May 18
Edited!
3RD 3RD 3RD!
Today I have B'boys high jump competition. I got 3rd lah, fuck. Couldn't make it at the 1.45m mark. Before 1.45 was a breeze lah, started from 1.20m , jump all my best, asren and company did well lah, I jump the highest i could at every jump, So happy when Asren and Co. were like saying that I jump quite high, got some gap, at that moment thought still have chance to get first, BUT! disaster strikes at 1.45, I can't get over lah, Backside too big, all my body lift up already, just can't lift up my butt. LOL! FUCK LAH! nvm lah, for someone my size at 70+kg i supppose, quite good already to get 3rd. LOL! Shasi was 2nd, everyone did well, the champion vinoth, Fuuyohh! power man his legs. HAHAS! Im 3rd, Im 3rd, Im 3rd! =D *better then nothing.
22 more days to world cup!
Everyone around me is talking about O'level Mother Tounge and stuffs, seriously, Im not bothered by it at all. All I'm looking forward now is the World Cup. THE biggest soccer event in the world. My Fav. team brazil are still the team to beat this year, with the likes of Kaka, Adriano, Former Player of the year Ronaldo, Current Player of the year Ronaldinho! Its hard to beat such a team. Too bad theres no room for players like the "step-over king" Denilson, Assuncao, Ricardo Oliveira and Julio Baptista. Everyone will be looking forward to Brazil usual entertaing style of football, Dribbling and scoring, thats what Brazil do best. But for me, This year, Im personally rooting more for one player, Emerson, The unsung-hero, The heartbeat to brazil's midfield. Definately a player to look out for, Like Dunga in 1998, Emerson definately will be one key player for Brazil. Brazil will be the team to beat definately, But Teams like Hosting nation Germany, England, Argentina and Holland etc will definately put up a strong fight,Esp Holland i think, knowing that they miss out on the previous World Cup. But I'm still hoping brazil will win! =D Go brazil! Wooo! I'm so looking forward to all the late nights watching soccer again! Imagine you screaming "Goooaaaallll!" in the middle of the night, wah! shiok man! ahahahas! Brazil ! Brazil ! Brazil !
Dude,if you're seeing this man, I'm pretty sure you've already read my post, I saw your post too. Aight man, things probably are better if things remain this way, won't be and probably can't be like how it used to be like last year i suppose. Hahas! That's right with the *poof You decide if you want to tell me things in the future lah, you know I don't force you and stuff, so you want to say then say lor, if not its ok one. yup. Through each other blog probably is the only way of communication for us now, I know its kinda dumb lah, but no choice. HAHAS! *poof.
3RD 3RD 3RD!
Today I have B'boys high jump competition. I got 3rd lah, fuck. Couldn't make it at the 1.45m mark. Before 1.45 was a breeze lah, started from 1.20m , jump all my best, asren and company did well lah, I jump the highest i could at every jump, So happy when Asren and Co. were like saying that I jump quite high, got some gap, at that moment thought still have chance to get first, BUT! disaster strikes at 1.45, I can't get over lah, Backside too big, all my body lift up already, just can't lift up my butt. LOL! FUCK LAH! nvm lah, for someone my size at 70+kg i supppose, quite good already to get 3rd. LOL! Shasi was 2nd, everyone did well, the champion vinoth, Fuuyohh! power man his legs. HAHAS! Im 3rd, Im 3rd, Im 3rd! =D *better then nothing.
22 more days to world cup!
Everyone around me is talking about O'level Mother Tounge and stuffs, seriously, Im not bothered by it at all. All I'm looking forward now is the World Cup. THE biggest soccer event in the world. My Fav. team brazil are still the team to beat this year, with the likes of Kaka, Adriano, Former Player of the year Ronaldo, Current Player of the year Ronaldinho! Its hard to beat such a team. Too bad theres no room for players like the "step-over king" Denilson, Assuncao, Ricardo Oliveira and Julio Baptista. Everyone will be looking forward to Brazil usual entertaing style of football, Dribbling and scoring, thats what Brazil do best. But for me, This year, Im personally rooting more for one player, Emerson, The unsung-hero, The heartbeat to brazil's midfield. Definately a player to look out for, Like Dunga in 1998, Emerson definately will be one key player for Brazil. Brazil will be the team to beat definately, But Teams like Hosting nation Germany, England, Argentina and Holland etc will definately put up a strong fight,Esp Holland i think, knowing that they miss out on the previous World Cup. But I'm still hoping brazil will win! =D Go brazil! Wooo! I'm so looking forward to all the late nights watching soccer again! Imagine you screaming "Goooaaaallll!" in the middle of the night, wah! shiok man! ahahahas! Brazil ! Brazil ! Brazil !
Dude,if you're seeing this man, I'm pretty sure you've already read my post, I saw your post too. Aight man, things probably are better if things remain this way, won't be and probably can't be like how it used to be like last year i suppose. Hahas! That's right with the *poof You decide if you want to tell me things in the future lah, you know I don't force you and stuff, so you want to say then say lor, if not its ok one. yup. Through each other blog probably is the only way of communication for us now, I know its kinda dumb lah, but no choice. HAHAS! *poof.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home